We have all made pancakes wether that’s from scratch or from a packet and I’m sure you would agree that homemade ones taste heaps better than the bought ones! This recipe is super easy to follow and results in absolutely delicious pancakes and it is completely vegan.
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jug
- Gently heat some oil in a pan and add some of the mixture
- When the mixture starts to bubble and go light and fluffy flip the pancake over
- Allow the other side to cook and make sure the pan isn’t too hot
And I guarantee these will be the most delicious pancakes you have ever had! Top them with maple syrup and fresh fruit.